Hello & Welcome Dear Readers in this article you get to know about Portal to Find Lost Mobile Phone: Complaint Form Ceir.gov.in, Are you worried about your lost phone? Well, the central government has found a solution to your problem. CEIR is an online portal designed to report and track lost mobile devices across the country.
we will share with you all the details of the CEIR authorities. We will also provide a direct link to the application form available, CEIR पोर्टल से चोरी या गुम हुए मोबाइल को ऐसे ढूंढें |
A separate portal has been opened by the Central Government for the Central Equipment Identity Register.
Central Equipment Identity Register for Lost Phone – ceir.gov.in
The services will be resumed when the applicant requests to unblock the concerned IMEI number through the CEIR portal. India’s Department of Telecommunications has been working for the Central Equipment Identity Register since 2017 and has then developed a ceir.gov.in portal through which lost and stolen phones can be directly blocked to track.
It is advisable to give a complaint at the nearest police station and blocks your mobile to prevent the misuse of your lost mobile.
ceir.gov.in Portal Main Point Highlights:
|Name Of The Scheme||CEIR|
|Launched by||Central Government|
|Beneficiaries||All over India|
|Objective||Track lost phones|
Benefits of CEIR Portal
The users were greatly benefitted as it was now very convenient and effortless to block their missing devices and track them down. The portal will block the IMEI of the concerned phone.
As a result, all the networks will restrict their service to the blocked IMEI. If you block your mobile number through a central device check, then your stolen mobile handset will not be able to gain any network coverage with any network company in the near future,
How to know your phone’s IMEI number?
- Open the dialing keypad on your mobile phone.
- Type “*#06#“
- Your device’s IMEI number will appear on the screen.
- Aadhar card/ driving license/ voter card/ pan card
- Invoice of Mobile
- FIR Copy
- You have to type KYM < 15 digit IMEI number > from your mobile and send it to 14422. The status of the phone will be on your screen.
- You can check the status of your mobile by entering IMEI number in KYM app
Through Official Website
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of CEIR Portal i.e. ceir.gov.in.
Step 2- On the Homepage, click on the ‘download the KYM app’ link under KYM app.
Step 3- A QR code page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4- Now Scan that QR code on your mobile phone
Step 5- The app will be downloaded and installed on your phone
Step 6- Open the app and enter the IMEI number.
Step 7- The status of the phone will be on your screen
Track Stolen/ Lost Mobile Phone 2021: How to Register Complaint Online
- Visit the Official Portal of CEIR.
- It takes the applicant to the Home Page.
- Scroll down the page, click on Lost/Stolen Mobile.
- It opens up the complaint registration form as.
- In the Device Information Section, Enter Mobile Number 1 and Mobile Number 2, Enter the IMEI 1 and IMEI 2.
- Select Device Brand Name and Model of the Device.
- Upload the Mobile Purchase Invoice.
- Enter the Lost Place, Lost Date, Select State/U.T, and Select District in the Lost Information Section.
- Select Police Station, Police Complaint Number, and Upload Police Complaint.
- nter Owner Name, Address of the Owner, Upload the Identity, Enter Identity Number, Email ID.
- Enter Mobile Number for OTP.
- Enter the Generated OTP in the given field.
- Click on the Declaration Details CheckBox.
- Verify all the details and Click on the Submit Button.
How to unblock an IMEI number after you have found it?
After submitting the form, the IMEI will be unblocked. This could take some time, and users will have to check the status on the CEIR website itself.
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of Central Equipment Identity Register CEIR i.e. official website
Step 2- On the Homepage, Click on the “CEIR Services” option available in the menu bar.
Step 3- A drop-down list will appear on the screen from where you have to select the “Un-Block found mobile” option
Step 4- Request for un-blocking recovered/found mobile page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 5- Now, you have to enter the details such as to request ID, the mobile number you provide while blocking, a reason to unblock and mobile number for OTP.
Step 6- After this, Select GET OTP option and you will receive an OTP via SMS.
Step 7- Enter the OTP and click the “submit” option to submit the request.
Check Request Status
- Visit the official website of the CEIR Portal.
- Follow the path CEIR Services > Check Request Status.
- Enter your Request ID in the corresponding field.
- At last, click on the “Submit” button.
- Check the request status on the screen.
- First of all, you have to go to the central equipment identity register’s official website
- A home page will be open in front of you
- On the home page, you have to click on a useful link
- After that, you have to click on the feedback
- Now a form will be open in front of your screen where you have to enter your name, email id , and your feedback
- Now you have to click on submit.
Where to complaint if mobile is lost?
give a complaint at the nearest police station and blocks your mobile to prevent the misuse of your lost mobile. The Government now has made the process flexible by launching a portal called Central Equipment Identity Registration Portal (ceir.gov.in portal).
How can I find my lost mobile by IMEI number online?
To track your lost Android phone with the IMEI number, you need to download a third-party IMEI tracking app, such as IMEI Tracker-Find My Device. However, we recommend using this method as your last resort. Google’s Find My Device is usually the best way to find a missing Android phone.
Can police track lost phones?
How do the police find stolen phones? Police can track a stolen phone using its IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number or through GPS tracking.
How do I write a letter to FIR to a police station for mobile and SIM lost?
My name is (name), resident of (Address). (Describe in your words). Sir, this is to inform you of the security reason and also for our protection that I have lost my mobile phone and Sim card last night in the (Area name and situation). My Sim card number is registered under my name.
Can I block my lost mobile device on the official portal of CEIR?
Yes, the applicants can block their lost mobile devices on the official portal of CEIR.
Here we have provided all the information about the Portal to Find Lost Mobile Phone: Complaint Form Ceir.gov.in, If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.
Keep visiting our website: ThePMYojana for new updates. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get new updates related to the posts, Thanks for reading this article till the end.